General Business Terms: Vegusto-Online-Shop by Vegi-Service AG and their partners
CH-9315 Neukirch (Egnach)
Last update: 6.01.2016
- By sending off this form or submitting your order you declare your agreement with the general business terms.
- The contract becomes effective if as per order the goods are dispatched.
Order with Switzerland as destination
- We dispatch orders every Monday and Wednesdays with exclusively A-Post (1-2 days delivery time). Inside Switzerland we send out parcels only using the Swiss postal service.
- Orders that come in on dispatch days before 16h00, we generally send off on the same day.
Note: If you still have an open account, we dispatch your order as soon as your open account is settled. This delay in delivery will generally happen without prior notice. In case you need your ordered goods urgently, please fax or mail us your proof of payment.
- Mandatory prices you will only see if you click on the corresponding link or when you are logged in. All prices in the CH-Vegusto-shop are valued in Swiss Francs (CHF), inclusive of VAT. On top of this there is a packaging and postal fixed fee of 5.90 Fr.
Logged in CH-resellers see prices inclusive VAT but where the individual discount is already subtracted.
- Prices are subject to change at any time.
- Customers from Switzerland we deliver with invoice.
This invoice should be paid strictly net within 10 days.
- Your first order should not exceed more than 100 Fr.
- We reserve the right to make the delivery conditional on a credit assessment. By submitting an order you agreeing to be subject of a credit assessment.
We reserve the right to cancel orders or to request advance payment in case the customer proofs not to be credit worthy or if there are still open accounts to be settled.
- Unauthorised cash discounts are charged additionally.
- For resellers and purchasers of the retail industry or restaurants special conditions apply.
Please contact us.
- At any rate the delivered goods stay in the rightful ownership of the Vegi-Service AG until the entire account is settled.
Order with the EU as destination
- All prices in the CH-Vegusto-shop are valued in Swiss Francs (CHF), inclusive of VAT. On top of this there is a packaging and postal fixed fee.
For logged in CH-resellers prices will appear that are inclusive VAT but where the individual discount is already subtracted.
- Mandatory prices you will only see if you click on the corresponding link or when you are logged in. Please note that not all products that are offered in the CH-shop are available in the Euro-shop.
- Prices are subject to change at any time.
- Delivery to the end customer takes place when the advanced payment transaction has been deposited into the bank account given on the confirmation e-mail. For regular Vegusto customers other conditions could be arranged.
- At any rate the delivered goods stay in the rightful ownership of the Vegusto country partner until the entire account is settled.
- This shop acts as intermediary for the various shops of the Vegusto partners. Therefore you will not receive your parcel from Switzerland directly but from the country which offers the most economic delivery costs.
In case some products are not in stock by the Vegusto partner then it could happen that the parcels are prepared in Switzerland.
- Delivery costs are paid to the various Vegusto partners. All the information about conditions of payment you will receive via E-mail after you completed your online order.
- Presently all Vegusto orders from the EU (except Italy) will be received by our partner in France. All Vegusto orders from Italy will be administered by our partner in Italy (see below).
(Pascale und Michel Parra)
6, rue des Hêtres
F-68440 Hagenthal le Haut
Tel/Fax: 0033 389 68 13 47 (France)
--> Languages: D, F, E
(Raffaella Ravasso und Karin Ranzani)
Viale Baracca nr. 13
Tel: 0043 348 641 59 45 (Italy)
Fax: 0043 322 060 144
--> Languages: I, D, E
- For customers in Italy the following is applicable:
Visit Vegusto Italia at www.vegusto.it. Here you will find the complete Vegusto-product range.
Orders from the CH-shop are forwarded to Vegusto.it s.n.c.
- For customers in Austria the following is applicable:
Delivery from France to Austria is quite expensive. Alternatively we would recommend to consider the online-shop eganversand Lebensweise for ordering Vegusto products.
EU: Online Dispute Resolution
But please consider contact us, before you open an EU-Dispute-Resolution. This is much faster for sure: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are registered as reseller from the EU, after you logged in notice your personal Euro price for each Vegusto product. Indicated prices exclude valued added tax (VAT) and your reseller discount for each item is already subtracted. Your percentage of discount is also indicated.
Delivery to resellers in the EU is only possible if we have received an Valued Added Tax identification number (VAT id) together with a copy of your trade licence.
Resellers are delivered on account (provided credit-worthiness) which is to be settled when goods are received. Resellers are allowed to have maximally one open account.
- We are here for our customers! Complaints due to false or incomplete deliveries or visible deficiencies must be notified within 3 days after receipt of order by phone or in written form. Otherwise, we assume your entire satisfaction.
Place of jurisdiction
- In case of disputes directly or indirectly resulting from the contractual relationship, the exclusive jurisdiction is Neukirch. The contract shall be governed by Swiss law.
- The Vegi-Service AG and all involved companies won’t disclose personal information to third parties.
- The online shop saves data similar to an electronically business card, a so-called cookie, on your computer. The cookie only contains the data you filled in the order form. This spares you the time of filling in the forms repeatedly when visiting our shop again.